50 Ideas For Your Self Care Routine
Hey Planning Mashers!
Self-care doesn’t have to be expensive or time-consuming, and here are some ideas for you.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
As I mentioned before, self-care is extremely important. One of the many ways I practice taking care of myself is purposefully finding time every day to do something nice just for me.
I’ve been doing it for a while, so I decided I could share my list of 50 low cost or free ways you can take care of yourself a little each day. Check it out below and hopefully, it’ll be a useful tool for you to start making yourself more of a priority and leading a happier life.
- Read a book you always wanted to but never seemed to find the time.
- Make a list of things you are proud of, it will cheer you up and remind you of how amazing you are
- Listen to your favorite music and relax
- Take a bubbly bath, preferably with some aromatic candles and relaxing music
- Treat yourself to a manicure/pedicure
- Allow yourself to enjoy an unplanned afternoon nap
- Go and treat yourself to a cup of hot beverage in a cozy coffee shop
- Practice yoga
- Tell a loved one he/she matters to you
- Have a walk in a park and enjoy the day
- Practice meditation, simply just sit for 10 minutes and let the life flow over you
- Cook a delicious meal
- Treat yourself ordering your dinner
- Do some adult coloring
- Find your inner calm by drawing a mandala
- Make a list of all things that made you laugh
- Write down all the things you are grateful for in your life
- Do something with your hands – draw, make a scrapbook page, origami
- Watch some funny YouTube videos (maybe give a try to my YouTube channel 😉
- Make a list of all the things you want to learn to do
- Have a hot cup of tea while sitting comfortably in your favorite chair
- Start your morning with a smile to yourself
- Practice affirmations
- Have a chat with a loved one
- Watch a motivational TED talk online
- Write a journal entry
- Enjoy lighting up that wonderfully scented candle you felt too bad to burn
- Write down something you’ve learned about yourself lately
- Clean up your wardrobe – just leave the clothes you love and use. Donate the rest!
- Go for a quick jog around the block (or a park!)
- Write a master list of all the things you WANT to do and choose one to do (or maybe start planning how to make it happen)
- Make yourself a delicious smoothie
- Call a friend for a meetup
- Treat your hair to a nutritious mask
- Watch a Disney movie you loved so much when you were a kid
- Do some singing and dancing
- Make a schedule of how you see your perfect day (and work on making it so!)
- Wear some pretty clothes next time you leave the house
- Scroll in Pinterest for some cute pictures and interesting articles
- Have a glass of wine, preferably with some cheese
- Allow yourself a dessert after dinner
- Have a hot bath for your feet, and don’t forget to add there some sea salt
- Join a group of likeminded people – a club, or maybe just a Facebook group (like our little planning group Bullet Journaling To Happiness)
- Start a Bullet Journal 😉
- Draw some beautiful flowers
- Or maybe just simply doodle
- Go through your photos and remember all the beautiful moments you shared with your loved ones
- Make a list of the places you want to visit (and start planning how and when you can go there)
- Burn some essence and enjoy your house
- Change your phone screen background for a motivational quote
And there are so many more things you could be doing! What do you usually do to have a small break for yourself? Looking forward to checking out your ideas in the comments below!
Hope this post was interesting, if you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling and Don’t Be A Blob.