Hello Planning Mashers!
Get ready to be inspired to add some Halloween fun to your Bullet Journal.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I receive a small commission. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
What a lot of people consider the best month of Autumn is upon us! We’re surrounded by pumpkins, candy, and some wicked vibes. This means it’s a perfect time to add some sinister and ghostly designs to your Bullet Journal!
Here is how we will be handling this.
First, let’s talk about supplies that can help you create something fun and spooky. After that, we will look into doodle tutorials and other decoration ideas for your Halloween Bullet Journal pages.
And finally, I’ll share with you tons of Halloween themed spreads from wonderful Bullet Journal creators – cover pages, monthly logs, habit tracker, and more. So be sure to scroll until the end.
Ready? Let’s dive in!
Here is what I’d say are the basics for creating Halloween Bullet Journal pages – some good fineliners (these are my favorites) and orange colors (try Tombow Dual Brush pen or Kuretake Zig).
It would also be cool to use some glittery gold watercolors to add more spark to your pages.
Kuretake ZIG FUDEBIYORI 12 colors set, AP-Certified, Odourless, Xylene free, Flexible Hard brush tip, Effective for both details and larger spaces, Portable, Professional quality, Made in Japan
- [ZIG FUDEBIYORI] It is a water-based dye ink, colored brush pen that great for brush lettering, watercolor, sketching, or for use in coloring books and illustrations. You can enjoy beautiful blurring and gradation using water due to the water-based dye ink.
- [BRUSH TIP] Flexible brush tip is effective for both details and larger spaces and is easy to write with. It is easy to use for lettering and calligraphy because it has many deep Japanese colors, and has a durable brush tip that is flexible when writing.
- [12 COLORS] It is a color brush pen that offers a rich selection of Japanese colors, and it is also used as a color brush pen for ‘Etegami’, which translate to ‘image/picture letter’, and so is like a handmade postcard in Japan.
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Starry colors 6 color set
- [6 Colors] Golden pearl-tinted Gansai for professional artists and crafters.
- Ideal for calligraphy, illustrations, brush lettering and more!
- [Brush Dexterity] Gansai Tambi Pans are much larger than typical watercolor pans, giving you the ability to use both small or large brushes quite easily.
Stickers is a whole new level man, I’m telling you! Honestly, there are all kind of Halloween stickers, from alarmingly cute to horrifying! And I’ll tell the truth – I WANT THEM ALL!
I know you don’t see me using a lot of stickers on my pages (except for my memory keeping pages), but I’m absolutely obsessed with them. Stickers are also so amazingly pretty! Plus it’s such a time-saver to use them.
That’s why I created a free printable sheet of Halloween themed stickers! You can go straight to the Resources Vault and download your copy.
If you aren’t a part of Planning Mashers yet, be sure to sign up at the end of the post and get access to a wonderful community and TONS of FREEBIES for your Bullet Journal!
So without further adieu here are some of the amazing stickers I found on Amazon.
100 pcs Funny Halloween Stickers for Water Bottle Windows, Halloween Vinyl Stickers Halloween Decorations Gift for Party Kids Children
- 【What You Get】 Come with 100 pieces different cute cool Halloween stickers decal. It’s cute gifts for classmates, teacher, students, friends, DIY decoration, adults, teens, kids, girls.
- 【Perfect Size】Multiple sizes of stickers with highly visible pictures can be pasted in different places(around 2.7 inch – 3.8 inch).You would receive the patterns you see in the pictures. No random delivery and no duplicates.
- 【Highest Quality Vinyl Stickers】Extra durable 100% vinyl PVC material. The Halloween decoration are waterproof, sun protection, UV resistant, anti-wrinkling, safe and non-toxic.
Of course, I couldn’t hold myself and just had to drip by Etsy as well, and omg the beauties I found!
Another cool thing you might want to use in your BuJo this October is some washi tape.
I love washi and I have a huge collection. But somehow I just don’t know how to work with it properly, so by now, it’s just collecting dust on my Bullet Journal supplies cart.
Nonetheless, I know there are a lot of amazing ways you can use it in your Bullet Journal. I found some great Halloween themed washi to add holiday spirit to your journals! If you’ve got any suggestions for me on how to use the washi tape, I’d love to read your comments!
Piokio 6 Rolls Gold and Black Foil Halloween Washi Tape Set Total 197 Feet
- Value Pack: 6 rolls in 1 set, each roll is 33 feet x 0.6 inch (L x W), total 197 feet, enough holiday tape for countless DIY Craft Projects. Beautiful decorative tape for Cards, Clothing Pin, Gift Box, Notebook, Phone, Journals, Scrapbooks, Calendars, Planners, Crafts and more.
- Festive Pattern: Single printed in 6 different designs — Christmas elk, Little stars, Spiders. Adds a beautiful and elegant touch to your Christmas gift wrapping. Create a strong Christmas atmosphere and Merry Christmas to you in advance.
- Sticky and Leave No Mess: Made of high quality washi paper, can torn easily by hand and sticky on most clean surfaces, such as wood, paper, wall, glass, vinyl, plastic, leather, metal and laminate etc. Also remove easily by hand without any residue. Ideal for decorating the wall without causing damage.
12 Rolls Halloween Washi Tape with Bat Ghost Bones Patterns DIY Halloween Tape Halloween Wrappings Tapes Kits for Halloween Festivals DIY Decorations
- You will receive: there are totally 12 rolls Halloween washi tapes in different patterns, so you can choose them what are suitable for your requirements to apply in various occasions, a pretty accessory to create festival atmosphere
- Pattern effect: these Halloween washi tapes are printed with different patterns, totally 12 rolls, such as the patterns of bat, ghost, circle, stripe and so on, leaving an elegant touch and create more mysterious to your Halloween gift wrappings
- Quality material: this DIY Halloween tape is made from quality paper with nice stickiness, thus you can easily use these versatile tapes on the smooth surfaces, but leaving no residue behind and you can use them at ease
Halloween Bullet Journal Doodles
There are so many things you can doodle to add that creepy feeling to your pages! Think about it: witches, black cats, ghosts, zombies, monsters, cauldrons, spiders and webs, skeletons, bats, haunted houses, and of course pumpkins!
Here are some Halloween doodles I used in my Bullet Journal spreads.
My October Bullet Journal setup includes a lot of pumpkins, so I just had to make this page with pumpkin doodle variations.
And here are some doodle tutorials from other creators:
You can check out as well my post with 21+ Halloween Bullet Journal doodles.
I also found a few other videos with easy Halloween tutorials as well and I’m sure they will be of great use to you!
Halloween Headers, Dividers And Icons
I already finished my October setup, and all I used were doodles. But soon I’ll need to start doing my weeklies, and that’s the time for some icons, headers, and dividers. So I’m looking for inspiration myself.
That’s how I found this video – these are basically all the ideas you need to keep your Halloween Bullet Journal theme consistent and varied from day to day!
For more artistic people who use their Bullet Journal more like an art journal (not me, but maybe you do, in which case, I’d love to check it, please leave a link in the comments if you want me to appreciate your work) I found this amazing video with 5 Halloween drawing ideas. I would say those look amazing for a cover page! Or maybe just a filler for that empty page that keeps bothering you.
Halloween Bullet Journal Inspirations
Time to share some amazing Halloween themed Bullet Journal pages. I know these will be an amazing inspiration for your October theme.
Bullet Journal Trackers
I think this covers all you might need to start working on your own spooky pages! Anything I missed? What decorations and elements do you usually use in your monthly themes? Please leave your reply in the comments section below.
Hope this post was interesting if you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.