Hello Planning Mashers!
The holiday season is upon us so it’s time to start planning the gifts for the loved ones! If you have a bullet journaling person in your life (which I bet you do, at least one) and you aren’t much into stationery yourself – I got you covered with these Bullet Journal gift ideas, for any budget!
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Finding the perfect present can be challenging, but believe me when I say that, for a Bullet Journal addict, there is no better present than stationery!
That’s why I’m here to help you find the best gift for your loved one. To make it easier, I divided it by price tag, so you know you’re not going over your budget. I also included a set option into (almost) each category, so if you have somebody who wants to start planning you can get them the best starter kit ever.
If you have a planning friend but want to stay away from buying stationery, at the end of the post there is also a list of gift ideas that will make any BuJo fan happy but aren’t stationery.
Before you start shopping, consider getting a FREE 30 day trial for Amazon Prime. You can cancel at any time, no strings attached, but you’d still get all the delivery benefits, including 2 day delivery for a month.
Let’s dive in and make sure you’re the best Santa this year!
Oh and if you discovered this post and want to get some of these yourself, be sure to share it around and Pin it as a hint to the Santa in your life. I know I will!
If you have a particular budget in mind – check the table of contents to faster find what you’re looking for.
Extra Deluxe Items $50 and more
If you really want to open up your wallet, there is really no limit to what you can buy! Of course, you don’t want to buy anything a person wouldn’t use, so let me help you out and give you a list of deluxe items that are absolutely worth your money and would make a fantastic present.
Instax Mini Camera
This is a great way to add photos to your Bullet Journal. Plus it’s super cute looking.
HP Sprocket mini photo printer
For a hard code phone photographer who still wants to add pictures to their journals. The paper for this printer is actually a sticker paper, so no need for an extra adhesive.
Tombow Dual Brush Pens Set – 96 or 108 colors
These are some of the best brush pens on the market and any Bullet Journal addict would be thrilled to have these in their collection.
Archer and Olive Watercolor Notebook
If the Bullet Journalist in your life enjoys watercolor, this would be the perfect gift, because it has a dot grid to help you create BuJo pages, but also has a watercolor paper to make sure there is no bleeding or ghosting. If you’re not sure what this means, believe me, they would absolutely love not having such issues.
Be sure to use code MASHA10 that will get you 10% off your order.
Handmade Notebook Cover
This is the one I’m using myself and I love this brand. The quality is amazing, plus it provides extra protection and extra pockets!
Karin Brushmarker Pro Mega Box
This is another fantastic set of brush pens, but these are watercolor based. They come in an amazing color palette and allow for some wicket blending!
Sakura Gelly Roll Pens
Get ALL the pens! But honestly, Sakura Gelly Roll pens are absolutely amazing, probably the best gel pens on the market. And they look amazing on black pages, in case you’re thinking of getting the Blackout Book.
Starter Kit for a bit more than $50
If you want to go premium and give your loved one a starter pack to remember, here are the items you can include. They’ll make your loved one very happy and will provide them with all the basics to start journaling in the new year.
Archer and Olive Notebook
Tombow Dual Brush Pens Basic Colors
Sakura Pigma Micron
Bullet Journal Stencils Set
Premium Items $20-$50
Don’t want to go overboard but still looking for something amazing? I got you covered with these fantastic ideas, and believe me, some of these are on my list to Santa as well!
Archer and Olive Notebooks
Simply the best notebooks on the market if you ask me. You can check my complete review for more details.
Be sure to use code MASHA10 that will get you 10% off your order.
Scribbles That Matter 160 GSM
Scribbles That Matter Bullet Dotted Journal and Organizer – Vegan Leather Notebook – 160gsm No Bleed Fountain Pen Friendly Paper – For Women and Men – A5 Iconic Version – 5.75″ x 8.5″ – Teal
- 😍 DONT RUIN YOUR HARD WORK: Pens and markers glide across the ultra smooth ink proof 160gsm acid-free paper. Zero bleeding, ghosting and feathering for beautifully clean double-sided musings. Our journals have a Pen Test page so you don’t ruin all your hard work
- ✒️ START ORGANIZING RIGHT AWAY: Bullet journaling should be fun which is why we’ve made our journal an overwhelm-free zone. Includes key code page, index pages, dotted numbered pages and 2 color coded bookmarks for optimal organization and stress-free set up
- 💪 WONT FALL APART: The silky yet sturdy faux leather cover protects your plans and ideas for years to come. Strong binding means even die hard journalers won’t have to worry about pages falling out from avid writing. Lay flat design for smoother writing
A new line of Scribbles That Matter notebooks with 160 GSM paper. If you don’t get what it means – it means that their paper simply ROCKS!
These notebooks were part of my Ultimate 160 GSM Notebook Showdown, where I reviewed and compared some of the most popular 160 GSM notebooks on the market, so feel free to give it a look before you make your decision.
Dingbats Earth Collection Notebook
Dingbats Earth Dotted Medium A5+ Hardcover Journal – PU Leather, FP Proof 100gsm Coated Cream Paper, Numbered Pages, Inner Pocket, Elastic Closure, Pen Holder, 2 Bookmarks (Sky Blue GBR)
- LOTS O’ FEATURES: Durable hardcover bound with PU faux leather, round corners, non-perforated 100gsm cream pages, inner pocket, 2 bookmarks, 192 pages with a lay flat design and elastic closure. Also includes a pen holder – perfect.
- FOR BULLET JOURNALING: Bonus features include numbered pages, 3 index pages, 2 key pages and 16 micro-perforated pages. The endsheets of each notebook are also finely printed with an infographic spread of the endangered region. Size: Medium A5+ (16 x 21.5 cm); Sheets: 96 (192 pages)
- MULTIPURPOSE JOURNAL: Can be used as a bullet journal, travel notebook, journal, diary, business / executive / office notebook, gift, workout journal, travel journal, school journal, recipe journal etc.
A fantastic notebook and a perfect gift for beginners, because it has all the extra features one would need to get started on their Bullet Journal adventure.
Dingbats create amazing journals, I have one from the Wildlife collection, you can check my Dingbats Journal Review for more details.
LT 1917 Bullet Journal Special Edition
LEUCHTTURM1917 – Official Bullet Journal – Medium A5 – Hardcover Dotted Notebook (Black) – 240 Numbered Pages
- BULLET JOURNAL: Leuchtturm1917 brings to you a journal with all the quality of a Leuchtturm journal formatted with the Bullet journal method, Track the past, order the present, design the future
- INKPROOF PAPER: Leuchtturm1917 A6 pocket notebooks have 80 gsm paper, which is equatable to 60lb stock, and has 185 numbered pages
- OPENS FLAT: This thread-bound notebook opens flat so you can write and draw at all angles without compromising the integrity of the spine
This is the official Bullet Journal notebook and it has tons of extra features and explanations on how to use the Bullet Journal method. It would definitely make a good gift, especially for somebody who is still discovering the system.
The Blackout Book
Have you ever heard of a Bullet Journal with black pages? It’s so fun and creative! I bet your loved one will have tons of fun playing with it. Just don’t forget to add to this some metallic pens. Speaking of which…
Pens and Markers
Karin Metallic Brush Pens
Speaking of metallic pens, these ones by Karin are perfect! They are juicy and the brush is very easy to deal with. I also love the colors and the metallic shine.
Tombow Dual Brush Pens (New Colors)
There are a few new sets of brush pens that Tombow released, and they are amazing. They cover absolutely different palettes and I bet whichever one you choose, your gift receiver will be thrilled.
Acrylograph pens just came out in 2020 and probably are on the wish list of every Bullet Journal addict. They come with tons of colors and in very luxurious packaging.
Be sure to use code MASHA10 that will get you 10% off your order.
Pilot Enso Pop Lol Color Pens
Want to get pens in ALL the colors? This set is definitely a good choice. The colors are bright and these pens are so smooth and nice to write with.
Staedtler Triplus Fineliners (60 colors)
A set of colored fine liner pens that would make any Bullet Journal loved tremble in joy! This is a great German brand and their pens are of the highest quality, so having all 60 of them will be an outstanding gift.
Zebra Sarasa Pens
Another great option for colored pens by my beloved Japanese brand. I have quite a few of them myself and it’s a pleasure writing and drawing with those.
Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pens
Fineliner pens are the basis of your Bullet Journal, and Faber Castell ones are some of the best. This set is worth the investment and will be a great present for anyone in the Bullet Journal world, disregarding their journaling style.
Zebra Mildliner Brush Pens
Zebra Pen Mildliner Double Ended Brush and Fine Tip Pen, Assorted Colors, 15-Count
- Double-ended marker pen features a medium brush-like tip for achieving fluid, elegant strokes, and a fine bullet tip for predictable, clean lines
- Permanent pigment ink glides smoothly across paper and is acid free, archival quality, and water-resistant for a long-lasting impression
- The mild, translucent color shows up softly on paper and doesn’t bleed through making it an excellent choice for layering and blending
These are still pretty new on the market and are absolutely amazing. They have the same scheme as beloved by BuJo community Zebra Mildliner Fineliners and have a very easy to work with a brush tip.
Pilot Frixion Markers (set of 24 colors)
The selling point of these markers is that they are erasable, meaning that any mistake you make can be easily fixed. The colors are not that bright and look pretty cute. I absolutely LOVE my collection of these markers. It’s definitely a great present.
Tombow Fudenosuke 10 Color Set
These pens are great to create smaller headers and are definitely an appreciated add-on to any stationery collection.
Sakura Koi Watercolor Set (30 colors)
Sakura XNCW-30N Koi Field 30 Assorted Watercolors with Brush Sketch Set
- ALL-IN-ONE-KIT: Ultra organized and compact kit contains great quality watercolors, a water brush that can store water, dabbing sponge and mixing palette.
- CAPTURE THE MOMENT: Portable kit makes it easy to take on hikes for plein air painting outdoors or for painting while travelling.
- UNIQUE COLLAPSABLE WATERBRUSH: Sakura’s water brush separates into two parts: a brush tip and barrel handle with a plug to carry water allowing it to fit perfectly within the set.
Sakura Koi are some of the best and well-known watercolors, and it’s definitely a great present if your loved one is into this.
Kuretake Gansai Watercolor
Kuretake GANSAI TAMBI watercolor STARRY, PEARL, GEM 6 colors triple pack, Gold, Silver, mica, Creamy-smooth, Handcrafted, Professional-quality pigment inks for artists and crafters, AP-Certified,
- [Starry Colors] Golden pearl-tinted Gansai for professional artists and crafters. With excellent opaqueness, the deep colors embellish the paper and stand out boldly.
- [Pearl Colors] Lustrous Gansai with pearly colors for professional artists and crafters. Ideal for sketch, illustrations, and more!
- [Gem Colors] Metallic-toned Gansai that sparkle like gemstones. Ideal for calligraphy, illustrations, brush lettering and more! With excellent opaqueness, the deep colors embellish the paper and stand out boldly.
Speaking of watercolor, these two sets have been craved by watercolor lovers for a long time. They look amazing on Bullet Journal pages, especially on the Blackout Book. Plus with Kuretake you always know you get a high-end quality product.
Bullet Journal Essential Stencil Set
I have quite a few stencils from this seller and they are absolutely top-notch! Well done metallic stencils will make sure the lines are straight and that they will last for a long time. This essential set covers practically all Bullet Journal needs.
It’s a useful way to store the planner and essential supplies in one place. Plus if you take the Bullet Journal outside the house, it’ll be a great way to make sure you have all you need with you.
Pencil Case for 202 Colored Pencils or 136 Pens
Pencil Case Holder Slot – Holds 202 Colored Pencils or 136 Gel Pens Pencil Organizer Compound Fabric Watercolor Pens Bag ,Flamingo
- Large capacity pencil organizer that can store up to 202 colored pencils or 136 gel pen markers. The cover is made of the best digital printing nubuck leather It’s more durable than Genuine Leather-Top quality Pencil Case
- Multi-layer design-64 Large Stretchy Slots: This pencil case has 64 flexible slots which can hold up to 202 colored pencils,you can customize whatever you like to carry.The elastic slots band makes it easy to fit and remove your pencil and you can easily see & organize the different coloring tools
- It can be used to store various tool like Crayola,watercolor pencils, Markers,Faber-Castell Polychromes,or Cosmetic brush & could also apply to ordinary pencils at school & art galleries
I have a few of these and honestly, they are saviors! It’s some of the best ways to store your stationery, so it’ll be a great present for anyone with a crazy collection.
Rolling Storage Cart
This might not sound so sexy, but it’s some of the best things you can give to a stationery addict, especially if they don’t have a designated working place.
In our previous apartment I had to BuJo anywhere I could – the kitchen table, couch coffee table, my makeup table. And these cards (yes I say these because I had two) were the heroes, because they allowed me to move all my supplies with me, whenever I went in the house.
Starter Kit For Less Than $50
Want to help you loved one start their Bullet Journal for less than $50? It’s absolutely possible with these supplies.
Scribbles That Matter 160 GSM Notebook
Zebra Mildliner Highlighters
Gift Ideas for $10-$20
A lot of Bullet Journal supplies fall under this category, so be ready to have a wide choice of options here.
LEUCHTTURM1917 – Pocket A6 Dotted Hardcover Notebook (Emerald) – 187 Numbered Pages
- QUALITY SINCE 1917: Experience and consistency are important requirements for quality. Quality gives ideas a solid foundation on which they can develop. We are convinced that small details can make a big difference
- Leuchtturm1917 notebooks are thread-bound to open flat which helps make reading the contents easy and adds efficiency to note-taking
- Features 80g/m² acid-free paper with high ink compatibility to help prevent bleed through, an expandable gusseted pocket on the inside back cover, 2 ribbon page markers and an elastic closure band
This is one of the most popular notebooks in the Bullet Journal community and it’s a great starting notebook. Moreover, it comes in such a wide variety of colors, that you could definitely choose the one that your loved one will like the most.
Lemome Dot Grid Journal
Dotted Bullet Grid Journal – A5 Hardcover Dot Grid Notebook with Pen Loop – Premium Thick Paper – Page Dividers Gifts
- DURABLE HARDCOVER JOURNAL – Touched comfortably, sturdy hard cover protects your art for years. The elastic pen loop is always available for your pen and kept well.
- LAY-FLAT 180° LARGECLASSIC NOTEBOOK – Let you reading more easy and note-taking efficiency. The tight band of journal keeps it securely closed. And firm binding ensures pages don’t get peeled away from the cover. Enjoy your writing by hand with no distractions.
- 180 PAGES DOTTED BULLET JOURNAL – Thicker paper resistant to passionate artist. Dotted grid notebook helps guide your writings, stand out very clearly. Perfect for bullet journaling, compiling recipes, creative writing, planning a holiday, keeping track of your workouts, or just doodling and drawing.
This is a great quality notebook, especially for anyone who is just discovering the Bullet Journal method.
Pens and Markers
Pilot Frixion Markers (12 Colors)
A smaller set of fantastic erasable markers. All the colors you need with an amazing opportunity to easily fix any mistakes.
Zebra Mildliner Highlighters
Zebra Pen Mildliner, Double Ended Highlighter, Broad and Fine Tips, Assorted Colors, 15 Pack
- Double ended highlighter featuring a broad, chisel tip and fine bullet tip for broad highlighting or fine underlining
- Each highlighter features water resistant, quick drying ink in soft colors
- Available in 15 subtle hues: Brown, Vermilion, Gold, Magenta, Smoke Blue, Red, Violet, Gray, Dark Blue, Green, Blue, Blue Green, Yellow, Orange, Pink
These highlighters are some of the most popular on the market and the colors are so pretty! Moreover, they have two tips, so you can use them as coloring markers as well.
Tombow Dual Brush Pens
Tombow 56185 Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Bright, 10-Pack. Blendable, Brush and Fine Tip Markers
- Ideal for fine art, brush lettering, faux calligraphy, illustrations, water color illustrations, journaling and more!
- Set of 9 colors and 1 blender pen, with flexible brush tip and fine tip in one marker
- BRUSH TIP: Durable and flexible nylon fiber brush tip, creates medium or bold strokes by changing brush pressure
Believe me, any set of Tombow brush pens will make the most demanding Bullet Journal addict so so happy. Personally, I started from pastel set and I had no regrets, it’s still my favorite one up to date.
Lami Fountain Pen
Lami pens are some of the best fountain pens on the market and they really give such a high-end feeling. Perfect for a Christmas gift.
Tombow Twin Tone Markers
Great markers that are perfect for doodling and come in awesome colors. They have been on my Santa list for quite a while
Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Set
High-quality fine liner pens in 36 colors, these will always be met with tons of joy. The brand is well known and the pens are of great quality. Plus look at all those colors!
Zebra Metallic Brush Pens
Zebra Pen Zebra Metal.Brush ST 7/PKG, 7-Pack, Assorted Colors 7 Count
- Medium brush point, assorted shimmering pigment ink color that is acid free, archival quality and water-resistant for a long-lasting impression
- Flexible brush tip mimics an artist’s paint brush and enables you to achieve fluid, elegant strokes, and create painterly brush-like marks while lettering
- Shiny metallic ink maintains its vibrancy on both light and dark papers, and delivers a rich color and vivid lines that stand out, perfect for creating artwork
Great way to add a spark to a Bullet Journal and the perfect tool for working on the black paper.
Zebra Funwari Brush Pen
Zebra Pen Brush, Super Fine Point, Assorted Colors, 6-Count Zebra FUNWARI Pen ST 6/PKG, 6-Pack
- Super fine brush point, Assorted vibrant ink color that is acid free, Archival quality and water-resistant for a long-lasting impression
- Flexible Brush tip mimics an artist’s paint Brush and enables you to achieve fluid, elegant strokes, and create painterly brush-like marks while lettering
- Rich pigment ink is acid free and archival quality for lasting artistic creations that won’t fade overtime; AP certified non-toxic
Smaller brush pens for little headers and quotes. There however are in color, not just black. And of course, you can always trust the quality of the Zebra brand.
Pentel Sign Pen
Great pens and they come in 12 assorted colors in this set. I can guarantee any BuJo addict would love having all these bright colors.
The Bullet Journal Method
THE book for anyone interested in Bullet Journaling. Newbies will learn how to use the system and seasoned Bullet Journal lovers will discover new ways to use their journals.
How To Draw Modern Florals
Flowers are some of the most popular ways to decorate Bullet Journal and this book is probably the best way to learn how to create the beautiful floral drawings.
Botanical Line Drawings
Botanical drawings are also a very popular way to decorate Bullet Journal pages, and they are actually super simple to draw. Especially if you follow tutorials from this book.
The Ultimate Brush Lettering Guide
Lettering is something we all want to learn when we start Bullet Journaling, and this book is a great guide to get you started.
Ready To Use Habit Trackers
Habit trackers are some of the best ways to organize your life and this book will help a lot with tons of templates and useful tricks.
My Life in Lists
A fantastic book from @plansthatblossom gives tons of collection ideas and is super fun to fill out. This will actually be a great gift for anyone, not just Bullet Journal addicts.
LED Lightbox Tracer
For anyone who is still learning to draw but wants to create stunning BuJo pages, this tool will be super useful. Thanks to this little baby one can easily trace any drawing to their own Bullet Journal.
Deflecto Stackable Cube Organizer, 6 inch x 6 inch
- Keep your work space clutter-free and your supplies close at hand
- Perfect for a craft room, child’s room, home office, garage or basement
- Modular organizers stack together with clips, letting you create a custom storage system
The perfect tool to organize all the stationery and still have it on display for easy use.
Washi Tape Dispenser
MyLifeUNIT Washi Tape Dispenser, Office Acrylic Tape Holder Dispenser for Desk, 4 Pack
- Made of high grade acrylic and sawtooth design, our tape dispenser is durable to use, works great for cutting washi tape, craft tape and adhesive tape in your office or at home. The plastic sawtooth is sharp enough to cut tape, but not cut fingers easily, it is still better to keep your children away from it.
- Dual sawtooth design, one has sparse tooth and the other one’s tooth is denser, choose one side which is meet for your intend using. Stick the tape head on it for your next use, no need to tear the tape again.
- It is not only just a tape cutter but also an exquisite holder for your tapes, it can hold 5 PCs 0.6 inches / 15 mm tapes on each dispenser, and you can also put into some office tiny stuffs like book rings, staples or rubber band and more.
Is your gift receiver obsessed with washi tapes? This gift might be perfect!
21 Rolls Foil Washi Tape – Gold & Colored Metallic Washi Tape – 15mm Wide DIY Craft Masking Tape by leebee
- Foil Washi Tape Set – 21 rolls, W:15mm(0.6 Inch) x L:4m(158 Inch). Let your creativity shine with this dazzling foil washi tape! It adds vibrancy to photo frames, journals, and wall art… even furniture! The paper tape is strong and long-lasting with quality adhesive that’s gentle on surfaces. Peel, stick, and remove without leaving any sticky residue.
- A Rainbow Of Vivid Colors – Create a kaleidoscope of playful color in your home! There’s a whole spectrum of exquisite jewel tones that gleam like precious gems, including lustrous gold, rich glistening purples, and shimmering mermaid greens.
- A Cute Gift For Crafty Girls – Everyone from homemakers to trendy teens and artsy kids will adore this washi tape set! It’s great fun for all ages; if you follow crafting trends and have a wild imagination, go set your creativity free.
Nobody will ever say no to a set of washi tapes, especially if it’s some gorgeous sets like these ones!
Archer and Olive Pencil Pouch
Cute pencil cases are always a great gift to a Bullet Journalist. These are especially awesome though because they have cute designs and some pretty clever quotes any stationery addict can relate to.
The best part is that you can get 10% off your order when using code MASHA10, making it an even more affordable option.
Started Kit For Less Than $25
Is that even possible? Sure if you buy these:
Crayola Super Tips
Or just get this set:
Dot Journaling – The Set
Budget Gift Ideas Under $10
If you think you can’t get anything good for that price – you’re absolutely wrong. Here are some amazing supplies you can surprise your loved one with and stay on a budget at the same time.
Poluma Bullet Journal
Dotted Grid Notebook/Journal – Dot Grid Hard Cover Notebook, Premium Thick Paper with Fine Inner Pocket, Dark Gray Smooth Faux Leather, 5”×8.25”
- Hardcover Dotted Grid Journal: This journal focusing on easy and efficient planning, scheduling and organizing your successful life and you can use it for note-taking or painting and so on. This hardcover journal is the best choice for home, work office and family.
- Premium Thick Paper: This dotted grid journal features is made of durable faux leather hard cover and cream white paper. And the cream white paper can help prevent from damages of light as to keeping your note on the pages clearly.
- Effective Features: This dotted grid journal is in DARK GRAY hard cover, which provide a professional looking and the size of this journal is 5”x 8.25”so it’s very convenient for carrying or putting into/taking out of your backpack. Besides, there are 128 pages/64 sheets in this dotted grid journal, which provide you with plenty space for note-taking, planning or scheduling.
Smooth faux leather cover, 128 pages of 120 GSM paper in light ivory color – this notebook is definitely one of the best in its price range.
Minimalist Art Notebook
Minimalism Art, Premium Hard Cover Notebook Journal, Small Size, Classic 5″ x 8.3″, 122 Numbered Pages, Gusseted Pocket, Ribbon Bookmark, Extra Thick Ink-Proof Paper 120gsm (Dotted, Brown)
- This Classic Journal is is Small size (5 x 8.3 in), easy to carry around and perfect for your desk. It has 122 numbered pages of ink bleed-resistant, acid-free, 120gsm friendly ivory paper.
- The notebook also includes a Table of Contents for easy reference, a durable elastic strap for fast closure, matching ribbon bookmarks and an expandable inner pocket inside the rear cover.
- Leatherette hard cover. Thread-bound book open flat. A classic style of notebook with a celebratory touch executed to near perfection. Attention to details make all the difference!
One of Amazon’s top choices, this notebook is a great choice for Bullet Journaling on a budget, since it comes at half the price of other popular notebooks like Leuchtturm 1917 notebooks, for example.
Pens and Markers
One of the absolute basics for Bullet Journaling I would say. These are a great gift for any BuJo addict, even if they already have several.
Crayola Super Tips
These are great for Bullet Journaling and lettering. Plus all those colors will definitely be highly appreciated.
Fineliners are a basis of a Bullet Journal and they are always appreciated. Check out some of these:
Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens – 4 Black India Ink Pen Wallet Set – Assorted Nibs Artist Markers (S,F,M,B Nib Styles)
- 4 PITT ARTIST PENS – Features 4 Black Pitt Pens in a variety of nib styles, perfect for a variety of art applications. Includes S (Superfine .3mm), F (Fine .5mm), M (Medium .7mm) and B (Brush 1-5mm) artist markers
- PREMIUM QUALITY INK – Faber-Castell Pitt Pens feature the very best quality India Ink ink that is highly pigmented, lightfast, water and smudge resistant, permanent, odor free, acid-free and pH neutral
- BLACK PITT PENS – Faber-Castell Black Pitt Artist Pens are a universal artist marker that can be used for a variety of sketches! This highly lightfast marker is a favorite for artists, calligraphers and hand lettering enthuasists of all ability levels
Tombow 66403 MONO Drawing Pen, 3-Pack. Create Precise, Detailed Drawings with Three Tip Sizes – 01, 03 and 05
- Water-based pigment ink drawing pens produce smooth, skip-free drawing and writing with no smudging – ink dries instantly
- Create precise, detailed drawings with three tip sizes – 01, 03 and 05
- Ideal for illustrations, technical drawings, manga, anime, lettering and journaling
Paster Zebra Sarasa Pens
These are some of my favorite pens. The color is soft and super pretty and the pen just slides on your pages.
Mystery Bag of Bullet Journal supplies
A whole bag of stationery supplies will be a fantastic present for any stationery addict.
Kuretake Fudebiyori Brush Pens
Kuretake ZIG FUDEBIYORI 12 colors set, AP-Certified, Odourless, Xylene free, Flexible Hard brush tip, Effective for both details and larger spaces, Portable, Professional quality, Made in Japan
- [ZIG FUDEBIYORI] It is a water-based dye ink, colored brush pen that great for brush lettering, watercolor, sketching, or for use in coloring books and illustrations. You can enjoy beautiful blurring and gradation using water due to the water-based dye ink.
- [BRUSH TIP] Flexible brush tip is effective for both details and larger spaces and is easy to write with. It is easy to use for lettering and calligraphy because it has many deep Japanese colors, and has a durable brush tip that is flexible when writing.
- [12 COLORS] It is a color brush pen that offers a rich selection of Japanese colors, and it is also used as a color brush pen for ‘Etegami’, which translate to ‘image/picture letter’, and so is like a handmade postcard in Japan.
Great set of high-quality brush pens. They also come in metallic, which is great for adding a spark to BuJo pages and to use on the black pages.
Pilot Pastel Frixion Highlighters
PILOT FriXion Light Pastel Collection Erasable Highlighters, Chisel Tip, Assorted Color Inks, 5-Pack (46543)
- PILOT FRIXION LIGHT PASTEL HIGHLIGHTERS: Highlight softly & erase cleanly with Pilot’s unique thermo-sensitive ink formula. No wear or tear so you can erase & re-highlight without damaging books or documents.
- JUST WHAT YOU NEED: No more damaged books. The erasable FriXion Light Pastel highlighter marker’s chisel tip makes soft, pastel marks & erases clean every time. It’s also great for bullet journal spreads.
- WRITE & CREATE FEARLESSLY: If you love FriXion erasable ink pens & markers, you’ll want to try Pilot’s full line of erasable Clickers, ColorSticks, Fineliners, Colors Marker Pens, & Highlighters.
Another item from Pilot erasable series. These pastel highlighters will be a joy for a BuJo addict in your life.
There is no such thing as enough stickers, so it’s always a good gift! You can find so many custom stickers made specifically for Bullet Journaling!
Jayden’s Apple Stencils
Jayden’s Apple stencils are very creative and metallic, so you know they will last for a long time. Whichever you choose as a gift it will definitely be highly appreciated.
Stand Pencil Holder
It’s a very cute pencil case and it’s perfect for taking the pens out. That way you can have your pens standing up and visible for planning at any place.
Adjustable Pen Holder
Adjustable Elastic Band Pen Holder, Pencil Holder, Pen Sleeve Pouch for Hardcover Journals, Notebooks, Planners, Fits Notebooks from 8″ to 11” in Height, Hold 2 or 3 Pens, PU Leather, Detachable.
- Adjustable Elastic Band – Upgraded design, add two adjustable buckles on the elastic band, which make the pen holder fit HARDCOVER notebooks in various sizes.
- Fit Large Notebook – Fits both regular and large notebooks, from 8″ to 11″ in height.
- Hold 2 or 3 Pens, Plus a Ruler – Designed to hold 2 thick pens, or 3 regular size pens, with an extra 6 inch ruler. Good for taking notes and journaling.
A great tool to use on your Bullet Journal. It won’t just allow adding a pen to the notebook without a pen loop.
Lettering and Modern Calligraphy
Lettering and Modern Calligraphy: A Beginner’s Guide: Learn Hand Lettering and Brush Lettering
- Learn to letter and create beautiful designs with this beginner’s guide and workbook! Every page is filled with tips, tricks encouragement and practice space to kickstart your lettering journey! Learn 5 different alphabet styles, upper and lower case letters, practice connections and dive into design and composition with this beautiful lettering book.
- At the end of this book, there are also 15 beautiful lettering projects to help you bring together your knowledge and skill and help you begin to create beautiful works of art! You can do this!! Let us teach you how to upgrade your handwriting and learn this amazing and fun form of art
- Press, Paper Peony (Author)
Tips, tricks, and tutorials to improve lettering and handwriting. A great gift for anyone working on their Bullet Journal skills.
Hack Your Journal
Hack Your Journal: Stay Organized & Record Everything that Matters with One Notebook
- Lark Hack Your Journal Book- Turn an ordinary notebook into an all-in-one, customizable journal for everything that matters.
- Each section showcases a set of layout concepts for weekly planning, habit trackers, daily reflections, and more, with quick tutorials.
- Add unique variations and distinct artistic styles to make it your own.
A great book with tons of ideas on how to improve your journal, I’m sure it’ll be a fantastic present for a beginner, as well as a seasoned BuJo lover.
Bullet It: Lists For Living
A wonderful book with tons of ideas for Bullet Journal and how it can be used better to organize your life.
Starter Kit for Less Than $10
This is really a hard one, so I guess here the best you can do is just buy a journal. If you find a cheaper journal (I heard some good stuff about those from Walmart), just add a good black pen, like Pilot G2 or Muji.
Non Stationery Gifts For BuJo Lovers
Even though I understand there is no such thing as too much stationery, sometimes you might want to give your planning friend something else. I bet my husband will absolutely agree with that since he already thinks I have enough pens and notebooks. Silly, what does he know!
But hey, you’re the gift giver and it’s up to you what you choose. Here are a few cute non stationery things you can surprise your Bullet Journal junkie.
What better way to express your love for planning than by wearing a themed t-shirt! I bet the planner in your life will absolutely love these.
Tap the photo if you want to check it out, all of these items are from Etsy, since it’s a perfect place to shop handmade unique gifts.
Whatever you think, you can never have enough mugs! And even though it might sound like a very basic present, if you choose some of these, believe me, your loved one will adore it!
These little cuties will bring a smile to any planner addict!
Here are a few other ideas you might want to consider.
So, what are you buying to a Bullet Journal addict in your life for Christmas? Let us know in the comments!
Hope this post was interesting if you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember! Keep Bullet Journaling and Don’t be a blob!